Saturday, May 11, 2013

Product Sneak Peek! C16 2013

Yep, I skipped Campaign 15.  Why?  Nothing caught my eye, that's all.  :)

Here's what's interesting for Campaign 16:

Extra Lasting Eyeshadow Pencil:

A twist-up shadow stick!  Yes!  I'm wondering how they compare to the Big Color Pencils, because those are, in my book, already awesome.

Shine Attract Shimmer Lipsticks:
I have to say, I'm not a fan of the Shine Attract lipsticks simply because of the scent.  Can't stand it.  But they've been pretty popular and it was clever to come out with some sparkly ones for summer.  Good range of colors, too.

Mark. Youth Movement Serum:
Because it's never too early to start caring for your skin... this serum has some pretty big claims: 

"AFTER 2 WEEKS OF USE:
• Skin appears more luminous and has a more even tone
• Skin looks and feels softer, smoother and fresher than before


AFTER 1 MONTH OF USE:
• Acne scars, dark spots, discoloration left by acne, fine lines and wrinkles are all noticably reduced
• Once-dull skin appears dramatically brighter, clearer and overall younger-looking"


 Considering Mark's target audience, that last claim is a bit silly, don't you think?  But hey, I'm in my 30's and I love Mark's products, so I guess they know what they're doing.

Opalescent Chain: 
 Last but not least, I've gotta see this chain in person.

That's all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment