Thursday, May 9, 2013

Avon Haul and First Impressions: Campaign 11 & 12 2013

Note: I submit my Avon order every other campaign.  This means that I receive products from two campaigns at once, but half as often as the regular timetable.

The Take:
These are all items I mentioned in my Sneak Peek post for Campaign 12.
Cosmic Nail Enamel in Galactic Green
This nail polish looks a little more 'gold' in the photo because I took it at sunset... golden light is great for people, not so much for products!  The actual color is slightly grayer, maybe greener.  A very blah kind of gold, if you ask me.  However, that's just in the bottle.  I haven't tried it on yet, so when I do I'll post a pic and a better description.

Glimmersticks Cosmic in Galactic Green
 Again, imagine this shade slightly greener, almost olive-drab.  The camera really caught the iridescent shimmer this time, which is super-fine and very pretty.

Cosmic Eye Shadow in Galactic Green
 The colors here are pretty true-to-life.  The color reads very 'mustard'.  Hmmm.  The shimmer is not as noticeable as it is in the Celestial Taupe shade.

I'm wearing the BB Cream now, and I have to say that I love it!  I wasn't able to take any really good photos today, but I will later and edit this post to put them here.  Let me just say, I have difficulties finding a face product that I like wearing.  I have flaky skin, hormonal redness, large pores, sensitive skin, and I'm sensitive to smells.  Particularly sunscreen-type scents.  So for me to find a face product that gives me some coverage in the right shade that doesn't drive me crazy is a wonderful thing.  I love this stuff!

UPDATE: I have uploaded photos for the BB Cream here.

That's all for tonight... let me know if you have any questions!

All thoughts stated in this post are my own, honest opinions.  I have not been compensated to review these products, and all were purchased by me with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment