Friday, August 2, 2013

Product Sneak Peek! C22 2013

Campaign 22.  Ah, the holiday items are beginning to emerge... There's so much stuff coming out for C-22 that I'm just not even going to think about it.  I will, however, talk about a couple highlights.
If you like makeup palettes, then you're going to love Campaign 22!  Just look at all of these!
It's ridiculous, right?  There's something for everyone.  I particularly like that Mark took their On The Dot palette and made one for lips.  So cute.

Perfect Eyebrow Kit
Check it out!  Someone in product development is listening: some of us have wanted brow wax and powder, and here it is! Right now I'm trying to decide if I want to go really dark or chance it with a lighter shade, since those can often be too red or orangey
 
Look of Cat's-Eye Collection
 Just look at this gorgeous necklace. It is super long, and it shall be mine, even if it is fake.

 Go For Baroque Necklace
Then there is this one.  Not at all my style, but I just had to put a pic of it here so that you, too can stare at it.  Wow.  I don't know what statement it's making, but it's making it.

There is lots more, but these are the ones that got my attention this time around.  Look out for Campaign 22!

2 comments:

  1. I've been drooling over that .mark Baroque necklace at the bottom since I saw the preview. Just couldn't break down and pay $30 (that's the REP demo discount!) for costume jewelry. Ohhh, when you go on clearance, how you shall be mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I hear you! I don't know how many times I've marked an item for purchase ONLY AFTER CLEARANCE. I just saw that necklace in person today and I must say that it is more substantial and nicer than I thought it would be. Thanks for reading! <3

      Delete