Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Oh, Did I Sleep Through Breakfast Again?

Goodness, it's been a long time that I have neglected this blog of mine!  Not that I haven't thought about it or all the lovely pictures I imagined myself taking of my Avon additions... Truth is, I've been completely exhausted and sick the last few months.  Why?

Two blue lines. And I don't mean colorful eyeliner!  That's right, we're expecting baby #2!  Yay!!  While this makes me a happy [tired, nauseous] mama, it also means that lower priorities [beauty blogging, shaving] fell off my radar for a while.

However, that didn't stop me from occasional indulgences such as nail art experiments:
 
And a few beauty purchases:

And of course there was the final installment of the Makeup Maven prize box!
 

Now that I am safely through the first trimester, I'm feeling much better and more organized to get back to blogging again!

Thanks so much for reading and for your feedback. Look for some catch-up posts this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment