Thursday, June 6, 2013

Product Sneak Peek! C18 2013

Lots of goodies to gawk at for campaign 18!  Here are the ones that stood out to me...


So this campaign will be centered around several new jewelry items.  Rather than bombard this post with photos, I simply combined a random group into one choppy-sloppy pic:

Various Jewelry


I think that one green collar necklace is just too tempting... :)

Ultra Glazewear Lip Gloss

These are little mini previews of the new glosses to come!  (I have a pic of one in my previous post.)

Brushed Metals Nail Enamel

Metallic nail polish!  I can't wait to try these.  I'm always falling for unique nail paints!


In other news, Mark. is having a birthday party!  They've been around for 10 years now, and they're celebrating in style by releasing a TON of cool new products.  Here are just two:

On The Dot Smoky Eye Color Compact

How gorgeous is this palette?  I just love blue eyeshadow.  With its two neutrals and a deep shade, you really can make a lot of complete looks.


Nailed It Trend Mini Nail Lacquers in Rosetta and Blue Bella


These polishes in lovely jewel tones just shout "party!"

 
Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask


I love the Pore Penetrating line, especially the green scrub.  It exfoliates without stripping and is SO refreshing.  Also, I'm a sucker for gimmicky things like this mask, which has clay and changes colors.  Sold... :P

That's all for now...check back tomorrow afternoon for a haul!

3 comments:

  1. Crap, almost wishing I didn't read this 'cause now I'm going to have to start saving some money, lol:-) I literally want every color of those brushed metal polishes, and the smokey eye palette, and the green necklace...and probably that face mask too:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have the same problem! :'( I will probably only order a couple of these instead of all that I'd like... :-)

      Delete
  2. And that Tangerine Cream lip gloss:-)

    ReplyDelete