Friday, June 21, 2013

Product Sneak Peek! C19 2013

Campaign 19 introduces Avon's new True Color Technology and sharp packaging which I previewed in my post Makeup Maven Bundle.  There are new eyeshadow quads, duos, and singles; lipstick and gloss; and new and reintroduced eyeliners.  Let's check out what's coming!


True Color Eye Shadow Quads

I have already previewed this in Purple Pop and I love the texture and pigmentation.  There are new combinations which are great, but I think I will miss some of the old collection such as Caribbean Sunset, Sandy Corals, and Blushing Raisins.

Eye Shadow Duos

I don't really go for duos much anymore (I prefer at least 3 colors) but I can definitely see how these are great for the girl on the go.  Most of the pairings are well-suited for a defined, complete look.  Nicely done, Avon!


Eye Shadow Singles
I'm very happy to see these!  Avon discontinued their singles a few years back and I was sad to see them go.  The new selection includes satin and metallic as well as matte -- a smart move in my opinion.


Ultra Color Rich Lipsticks 

With 55 (!) new shades to choose from, there's pretty much something for everyone.  If you know me, then you know that I will be hunting for that perfect nude shade .. again!

Ultra Color Lip Crayon

Lip products have been trending in fat pencil form the last few years, and this is Avon's answer.  I like that I don't have to sharpen it -- just twist up for more product!

Ultra Glazewear Lip Glosses

As I posted before, the mini preview versions of these will be available in Campaign 18.  I noticed that the Intense range of shades is gone -- I guess they're all intense now, haha.  Overall, I think they're a good step up from the old Glazewear, although not completely different.  If it's not broken...

Kohl Eyeliner Pencils

As far as I can tell, the Kohl pencils are completely new.  I'm curious to see how well the smudger works since those can be hit-or-miss.

SuperShock Gel Eyeliner Pencils

These are a re-release for the United States and I for one am ecstatic because these pencils are awesome!  You might be tired of my raving over this news, so I'll leave it there.


That's all for now!  Are you as excited as I am over Avon's True Color launch?

2 comments: