Friday, July 5, 2013

Product Sneak Peek! C20 2013

Goodness, I'm not sure where to start!  Avon has all kinds of interesting goodies coming out lately.  I think I'll begin with their first seasonal makeup collection since the release of Avon's True Color Technology.

Savage Beauty Fall 2013 Collection
This collection consists of one eyeshadow palette and four nail polishes.  The other products pictured are part of the regular line.  I love that the palette is a basic, smoky neutral set with the surprise teal thrown in, instead of making all four shades some kind of blue.
Next up: a ... jelly polish, maybe?

Urban Splatter Nail Enamel
This polish is described has having a sheer base with black and white sequins mixed in.  Is this a trend?  I haven't seen anything like it, so maybe I'm out of the loop a bit...

Glimmersticks Lip Liner
 New lip liner shades, including a clear!  I love a good clear lip liner -- so versatile.

Naturals Spiced Orange and Ginger Collection
 Oh my goodness.  I'm a sucker for ginger!  "A sparkling blend of fresh orange, white ginger & cinnamon spice."  Mm-MMM!

 In skincare news, Anew Clinical is coming out with a new set of products:

Anew Clinical Skinvincible
It looks like Skinvincible has been created specifically with environmental factors in mind, to protect your skin from harsh irritants.  From what I can tell, the way it stands apart from the rest of the Anew line, mainly, is that it is geared toward more active, outdoorsy people who want a light, fragrance-free formula.  But is that all?  For example, what specific needs does this product address that the other Anew skincare items don't?

Onto the new things from Mark....

Mosaic Detail Earrings
These stud earrings by Mark are so adorable.  Don't let the size of the picture fool you into thinking that they are gaudy -- the actual size is only about half an inch across.

Great Finish Pressed Perfecting Powder
Mark is replacing their Matte-nificent powders with a new formula and a better shade selection.  While I've never tried either one (I like using Ideal Flawless pressed powder), I've heard great things about the Matte-nificent.  If this formula is better, it's gotta be good.

Super Conceal Full Coverage Concealer
This product, also by Mark, looks promising as well.  However, at a $10 price tag, I'm not sure I have enough of a need for concealer to try it out.

Prep For It Hair Primer
Hair primers have been increasing in popularity lately, and here is Mark's version.  I like how Mark appeals to the cutting-edge trend setters.

Mark Bath + Body Collection in Snowdrop Flower
"The essence of a winter wonderland, with shimmering florals, chilled fruits and warm, spicy amber all cozying up to each other."  Hmm....

That's all for now (whew)!

No comments:

Post a Comment