Thursday, March 20, 2014

mark. Walk This Way Shoes on Clearance

Hello, shoes on clearance!
My basic black heels died several months ago and I've been wanting to replace them ever since.  Normally $44.00, these are on sale right now for $15.99.

mark. Walk This Way shoes in size 10 
The heel stem is a shiny patent-look black plastic while the front is ruched suede.  I have wider feet and many shoes in this style have a tendency to cut in across my arch, but these were comfortable!  I'm usually wary of peep-toe shoes since my toes often like to "peep" right out -- not very ladylike -- but the hole is so small on these that I have no troubles.  I did find the goldtone buckle a little tedious when I was in a hurry to get out the door.  As for comfort longevity, I'm off balance right now with the baby and out of practice wearing heels, so 3 hours was all I could take in them today before the balls of my feet were begging for flats.
Overall, I love how these dress up an outfit for a special occasion without going overboard in the "glam" department.  Get 'em while they last!

No comments:

Post a Comment