Thursday, March 6, 2014

New Eye Shadow Quads in Campaign 11

Avon is coming out with four new neutrals-based eye shadow quads in C-11.  While these are still a ways off for me, I'm debating now over which one to get.  Every time I settle on one, another one jumps out and screams, "OOH OOH PICK ME PICK ME!"
What do you guys think -- which one would you like to see me try?  Which one would you get?  If they were bright colors, I know it would be easier to choose... but neutrals are just so versatile.

4 comments:

  1. I hope we will get them too or at least I hope we get the Chocolate Sensation but out of the new shades at least new for you I would get Naked Truth or Grin & Bear it (shade No. 3 looks olive with some gold in it and I love shades like that) and I would bet it would look lovely on your skin and against your eye color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chocolate sensation is a great one as I've heard -- it came out with the release of the new technology a while back. Are you in the UK? It is strange how Avon releases basically the same product in different markets, but not all the shades. For example, you have the quad Jeans available to you, but it isn't here.

      Thank you for the sweet comment! I think that Naked Truth and Grin & Bear it are the two actually in the photo to the left of the color swatches -- too bad we can't see the whole palette!

      Delete
  2. Nope, I'm not from the UK I live on the other side of Europe and yes we have blue quad called Jeans something but I'm more of a neutral kind of gal so I really hope we will get more neutral shades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Please forgive me for assuming, then. I hope these neutral quads are made available to your area too! Have you seen Jo's review on the 8-in-1 Nudes palette? I was going to get one of those before I saw that these quads were coming out -- then I decided to wait and try these instead.

      Delete